Monday, July 11, 2011

How do I make my perfume scent last longer?

  • Tip #1: Spray perfume on after putting on your lotion!
    • After I wash my face and/or get out of the shower I put on my facial moisturizer and spread the moisturizer to my décolleté. Immediately after rubbing the moisturizer into my skin I spray my perfume two to three times around my neck and décolleté. After doing this I finish with my makeup routine and allow the perfume and moisturizer to soak all the way into my skin.
    • Note: You may also use this tips on other parts of your body that you want your perfume scent to be. You can use non-scented lotion or lotion that smells like your perfume.
    • Tip: You can make your own scented lotion by buying non-scented lotion and adding sprays of your perfume into the bottle.
    • Warning: Do not rub in the perfume once it's sprayed onto the skin!!!! This will break up the notes and change the smell!!
  • Tip #2: Once your hair is styled, spray perfume above your head and let it drop into your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment